- Industrial tanks cleaning with the use of divers (on operational tanks)
- Extraction of the pieces broken off from the tanks, e.g. elements of stirrers, pumps, etc.
- Industrial cleaning of tanks without the necessity to stop the technological processes
- Evaluation of the technical conditions of hydrotechnical structures: concrete, metal elements: guides, anchors, etc.
- Tanks cleaning: Digesters, Open Digesters, Biological Reactors, Aerobic Sludge Stabilisation Chambers
- Aeration system leaks repairs
- Assembly of new elements or removal of broken pieces of stirrers, pumps, etc.
- The works are carried out by our dedicated team of professional divers with accordance to the Underwater Work Act of 17 October 2003, with the use of cutting-edge equipment dedicated to this type of work
- Base for underwater works in contaminated or polluted waters in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 19 May 2004 on the safety and hygiene of underwater works
DESCRIPTION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SERVICE
A diver (protected by the diving team) with a specialized protective suit and dive helmet, performs fallowing works in tanks
- Locates, marks and extracts the missing object or device.
- Installation of the technical equipment at the designated location.
- Sludge removal with the use of ejectors, pumps or manually.